Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A man caught having 'Sex' with a donkey!

This is ‘Gross’ a man spotted having sex with a donkey! And telling that the animal was a hooker from the club.



A 28 years old, Moyo arrested by the police during a routine patrol when he was spotted getting intimate with the donkey inside his yard.


Moyo said:

I had hired a prostitute and paid $20 for the service at Down Town night club and I don’t know how she then became a donkey. I think I am also a donkey. I do not know what happened when I left the bar, but I am seriously in love with the donkey.”

The magistrate ordered that Moyo be examined by two government psychiatrists.

Can we call on the prostitute turned into donkey to witness and tell the whole story on how she became an ugly donkey?

0 comments:

Post a Comment