Monday, October 24, 2011

Eddie Murphy will step on the stage for 84th Oscar without a bit of nervous!

Eddie Murphy will step on the stage on February 26, 2012, where he’ll host the 84th Oscar Oscars.


In his recent interview with Access Hollywood:


I’m kind of looking forward to it, because I haven’t done it. I’m not nervous.”

I might get a little excitement in my stomach before I go out,” he continued. “It’s a billion people watching, but I’m not nervous at all.”

His leading 'Tower Heist' actor Brett Ratner, also hosting the Eddie Murphy Oscars show praised Murphy:

I feel completely confident now going in to it. At first I was really nervous about it, before I got Eddie, but then when I got Eddie I said, ‘You know what, I got the greatest stand up comedian to host, the director told Access at the junket. “If you look at the Oscars, the best hosts have been comedians… Bob Hope, Johnny Carson and Billy Crystal were the three best hosts, and that’s what works.”

Ratner wants the Oscars to have “Heart” and he believes he can deliver on that promise with the help of Murphy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment