Saturday, September 24, 2011

Minka Kelly: Never on Plastic Surgery!

On her interview last Wednesday on " Late Night With David Letterman " the 31 years old "Charlie's Angels " Minka Kelly recalled a time when she was approached by a former Playboy Playmate who offered Kelly under her wing.


" I was 19. She was very seductive and said she wanted to manage me and that I had a lot o potential, she said that she could fet me a job at this doctor's office in return for plastic surgery, which I would need to be a Playboy Playmate" Kelly said.


" All I needed was "Lipo", fake breast, a few veneers and all kinds of stuff"

Although Kelly took the job,she only lasted about a month, she realized that plastic surgery wasn't for her. " When I told her that I didn't want that, she sais I would never be Playmate of the Year and I said. I think that's Ok. I'm Ok with that. "

Its nice to heard this line from Letterman, that the sexy brunette made the right decision. " The stuff that you have is fine."

Kelly also open up about Derek Jeter, her ex, who she dated for three years and half. " He is a tremendous guy. "

When Letterman joked that he " always wanted to date Derek Jeter " Kelly responded. " I believe it! You show his house every night. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment