Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rihanna ' Talk that Talk' new album!

R&B singer Rihanna, announced last Tuesday, her next album " Talk That Talk " will drom on November 21.


She took to Facebook where she offerd teaser about her upcoming album for her fans. Fans have helped unlock five pieces that included lyrics, looks and logos. There are 12 teaser pieces to be unlocked.


On her first single " We Found Love ", she shoot the video in Northern Ireland, during the shooting Rihanna manage to offend the farmer who owns the lot she was shooting, because her state of undress was inappropriate.

The R&B singer told British Vogue about her new album and his status in Entertainment Industry:

" See, people, the want me to be a role model just because of the life I lead. The thins I say in my songs, they expect it of me, and being a role model became more of my job than I wanted it to be. But no, I just want to make music. That's it. "

Rihanna tweeted about her new single " We Found Love ":

"#WFLvid I really cant stop thinking about this video we just hot! Easily the Best video I've done thus far! Definitely my fav 1, very powerful. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment