Monday, October 10, 2011

Kelly Rowland on Breast Enhancement!

Kelly Rowland cover girl on latest issue of Cosmopolitan UK.


Admitting was sick of possessing “little nuggets for boobs “, the singer underwent breast enhancement surgery in October 2007 and says now:


“It’s something I really wanted to do for myself – not for a man, not for work, for myself. And I love them!”

Rowland opens up about how her dad left her when she was a child. She says:

“I haven’t seen my dad for almost 20 years. It’s nothing I want a pity party for. He left me and my mom, and I was angry. I wanted to be a daddy’s girl so bad. God damn The Cosby Show because that made me think, ‘Why isn’t my family like that?’ But this is not a perfect world.”

Still, Rowland’s dad tried to contact her in June and she says she’s open to an eventual reunion:


“I forgave him a long time ago.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment