Monday, February 27, 2012

Gretchen Barretto from Socialite to Queen

Gretchen Barretto from Socialite to Queen.


Gretchen Barretto was very disappointed when her teleserye ‘Alta‘ shelved. Where she will play as a socialite, but she is now happy. Gretchen will play as a Queen in her upcoming teleserye Princess and I.



Gretchen revealed that she grieved after learnin that the show will no longer be pushed through.

“Oo, for two weeks I was grieving. Iniyakan ko ang proyektong ‘yon, I guess kasidisappointed ako kasi ang tagal-tagal kong hinintay ang proyektong ‘yon, I believed in the project, I believed in the story and the cast and excited na ako, handang-handa na ako sa lahat. I prepared. Aside from doing workshops, nag-bonding kami ng cast. I exercised really hard for it. Nagpagawa ako ng maraming damit, kumpleto na kami sa wardrobe from the start to the end. That’s how I prepared kaya napakasakit sa akin.”


But on her up-coming teleserye ‘Princess and I’ where she will play as a Queen.

“Ito ang pinapangarap ko sa buhay ko, maging reyna. ‘Di ko akalain na someday magiging queen ako. There’s no other role that I wanna play. ‘Di naman ako mukhang kawawa. Mas challenging talaga ‘yung lumalaban.”

Gretchen will be joining Kathryn Bernardo, Daniel Padilla, Khalil Ramos, Enrique Gil and Albert Martinez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment