Friday, January 13, 2012

Charlize Theron "I look like a maniac"




The Evil Queen in 'Snow White and the Huntsman' star Charlize Theron share on W magazine’s February issue about her first acting audition.

I remember I was in a catsuit. I had never auditioned before, and I almost brought a bottle of ketchup and squirted it all over myself for the scene where I got shot. I looked like a maniac. It was a dying scene, so I barged through the door and started crawling on the floor. I think they were too scared not to give me the role.”

She spent the early years of her life without teeth:

For the first eight years of my life, I didn’t have front teeth. I was pretty sick as an infant, and antibiotics rotted them. But then I started to take dance class, and I eventually got some teeth.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment