Monday, March 19, 2012

BB Gandanghari " I have peace of mind now" in Paparazzi (Video)

BB Gandahari " I have peace of mind now".



BB Gandanghari is back. After almost two years, she revealed that she lived and worked in New York. She’s also raring to be recognized as a gender less model as she transformed herself from a weight of 140, she now drops to 115 model body.



BB Gandang Hari was interviewed by her sister-in-law Mariel Rodriguez in Paparazzi TV5.

If she is a ‘real woman’ now:

“Whatever you’re seeing now is a manifestation of how I really feel deep inside. And I’ve made decisions in my life and I guess (they’re) the best decisions I’ve made. It made me surer, it made me happier, more peaceful. I have peace of mind [now].”

Asked to elaborate further:

“But I hope you will forgive me if I don’t wanna talk more about it. Because whatever is in between my legs is my own private thing. And hopefully my partner’s.”

On her body change:

“Exactly. I have nothing against change. Ang sabi ko nga I’ve embraced my change, I’ve embraced everything and yun happy ako. Day, aapak-apakan ka sa New York kung hindi ka buo ano [They will walk all over you in New York if you’re not complete]!”

Watch the video below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment