Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Georgina Wilson will be in America's Next Top Model

Georgina Wilson will join 'America's Next Top Model All Star' hosted by Supermodel Tyra Banks.




She will soon join the hit U.S reality modeling competition 'America's Next Top Model' "All Star".
On her Twitter Account the model announced that she will be a guest model/stylist of the show representing Bench Body which will serve as the clothing sponsor for the show's semifinals round.

"SO EXCITED to announce something that I've been keeping for so long now! I will be in this season of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!! Season 17! It makes me so proud to represent the Philippines in a show that I love.

"I joined as a guest model/stylist. I told the girls what to do for their semi finals challenge!" Bench Body ambassador wrote on twitter.

The episode was shote in Greece and air in the U.S on November 9 and will be shown in the Philippines on November 14.

Georgina is joined in Greece by famous Dubai-based Pinoy designer Michael Cinco who made the contestants' outfits for the show's finale this season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment