Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mon Tulfo Vs. Raymart Santiago and Claudine Barretto NAIA Terminal 3 Fistfight Video!

Mon Tulfo Vs. Raymart Santiago and Claudine Barretto NAIA Terminal 3 Fistfight Video.

Philippine Daily Inquirer columnist Mon Tulfo and actor Raymart Santiago and wife Claudine Barretto in a fistfight on Sunday afternoon at Terminal 3 of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.



The incident, witnesses said, was triggered by an argument involving Santiago’s wife, actress Claudine Barretto, who was said to be complaining to airport personnel about her luggage that was left behind after she boarded her flight to Manila.

“I was taking pictures of her (Barretto) on my cellphone. I didn’t know who she was. Then some guys went up to me, wanting to take away my phone,” Tulfo told the Philippine Daily Inquirer. When he refused, Tulfo said, the men ganged up on him and he fought back.

“I’m wondering why the guys were never arrested,” said Tulfo, who is now at the airport police quarters to report the incident.

Watch the video below.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment