Monday, February 6, 2012

Madonna Graces Advocate Magazine


Queen of Pop Madonna is on the cover of The Advocate Magazine. Her new single ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ is poised to be number one in different countries worldwide based on the pre-selling of the single on i-Tunes and her Super Bowl half time performance was spectacular.




On this issue she talked about her gay fans and clarified that she never left them:
“I never left them. When you’re single, you certainly have more time to socialize and hang out with your gay friends, but then you get married and you have a husband and you have children, and your husband wants you to spend time with him. I’m not married anymore, but I have four kids, and I don’t have a lot of time for socializing. I hope nobody’s taking that personally. It certainly was not a conscious decision. As it stands, most of my friends in England are gay. But I’m back. Never fear.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment