Friday, December 2, 2011

GMA Network file against Mo Twister Malicious Video

GMA Network, Rhian's home studio, announces their plan to file charges against Mo Twister malicious video.

The said network says:

GMA Network is going to file charges against Mo Twister for malicious and false imputations against the network in his video posted this afternoon on YouTube.”



Mo Twister who is now staying at  Maxims Hotel in Pasay in preparation of his departure for New York today, denies the knowledge in the uploading of the said the video.


Mo tweeted:

I know I sold many of my things including computers that I had erased. Apparently, someone ‘repaired’ the erased files/hard drive and uploaded some personal files of mine.”

And this morning, the host tweeted:

i know you all have so many questions about what happened. i cant give any clear answers right now because I too am wondering how it all got here. I know i sold many of my things including computers that i had erased. apparently, someone “repaired” the erased files/hard drive and uploaded some personal files of mine. i feel terrible about it. i was supposed to leave for new york tomorrow but i’ll stay until Monday, or later, in order to help clear or answer some of the questions, as well as investigate how someone may have retrieved my erased files. one thing is clear, i loved rhian very much and what we went through traumatized me, as other recent incidents have. ive been getting professional help to cope with the loss but i have now decided to try to heal outside of the philippines instead. im not sure how long that will be. in the meantime, please be patient with us. i’ll stay as long as i can to help clear things. I appeal to whoever is in possession of my personal files to refrain from uploading anything further. i have spoken to my immediate supervisors and upon their advice, i will explain all of this on sunday on paparazzi, as it is the only venue i have that has a sizable reach to many of you. im sorry again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment